Returns and complaints
Submitting a complaint
ll helpful information regarding complaints about products purchased in the 4organic Store are presented in point IX of the Regulations.
Withdrawal from the Agreement
In accordance with applicable law, you have 14 days to withdraw from the contract. To withdraw from the contract and return the product purchased from us, send a declaration of withdrawal, and then send the purchased product to us at ul. Okrężna 83 A, 02-933 Warsaw. When submitting a declaration of withdrawal, you can use the form prepared by us, which is available at the link:
To the package with the statement and the returned product / products, also include all accessories received with them and the receipt.
I. Information clause – handling complaints and returns
- The administrator of your personal data is 4MYOrganic Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. (4organic) with its seat in Warsaw (02-933) at ul. Okrężna 83 A.
- You can contact the data administrator via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Administrator’s office.
- Your personal data will be processed: a) in order to handle the withdrawal from the contract – the legal basis is the necessity to perform the obligations arising from the conclusion of the contract with the consumer, if applicable legal is the necessity to perform the obligations arising from the conclusion of the contract, if applicable; c) in order to possibly establish or pursue claims or defend against claims – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities in the case of a complaint to the product distributor, manufacturer or guarantor, depending on the specific product covered by the rights.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period of handling the return or complaint. The processing period may be extended each time by the limitation period for claims, if the processing of your personal data is necessary to establish or pursue any claims or to defend against such claims by the administrator.
- You have the right to: access the data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and objection to the processing of your personal data. As your data is processed in an automated manner on the basis of a contract – you also have the right to transfer personal data that you have provided to the administrator, i.e. to receive personal data from the administrator, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data controller.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data in the Member State of habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
- Providing personal data is required by the administrator in order to accept and handle the withdrawal from the contract or complaint. The consequence of not providing the personal data required by the administrator is the inability to accept and consider the declaration of withdrawal from the contract or complaint.